Thursday, March 21, 2013


Body vs. Nature

        I edited one of my older photos, so there was a boarder around the images. I also spent a long time trying to overlay photos, however I have used most of my body images that match the nature photos
that I have. So, I need to take more photos. Over spring break I will take a lot more abstract body and nature photos. I want to get a body photo to merge with water and some more vibrant colored ones. This week I merged a photo of lips, cheeks, and eyelashes with flowers.

New and Improved



My new photo

Here are the two photos I merged 
together to form my new photo.

1 comment:

  1. The hair and kelp picture is really cool. It also reminds me a little of pesto pasta. I love the lighting in the diptych of the legs and the leaves. Good job edtiting to match up the lighting moods!

    ReplyDelete