Wednesday, June 5, 2013



FINAL BLOG POST


  1. What did you gain from the experience of having a gallery show?   I learned how to set up myself and my art for a gallery show, and how to sell artwork. 
  2. What advice can you give next year’s AP Art classes to ensure they are successful in creating a portfolio? For your concentration find something you are passionate about and go crazy with the photos, it is more fun if you enjoy or are interested in your subject matter. Also, when Mrs. Malak assigns photos, just take the photos. It makes life way easier in the long run.
  3. What were the positive aspects of the class for you this year? I learned so much, I liked working with photoshop and learning how to take really good photos.
  4. What could be done differently next year? Spending less lecture time explaining the packets, and only talking about the most important points then making the students read the rest.
  5. What did you learn about yourself as an artist this year? I learned that I have a very organic artistic style and I enjoy abstractions. 
  6. How do you think you will apply what you’ve learned this year to your future life? Photography is now my new hobby and I will apply what I have learned to it. I also think I will use it while pursuing engineering, because it is important to have product that are aesthetically pleasing to appeal to consumers.

Thank-you Mrs. Malak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment